Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Marking 20 Years as a Volunteer!


This past weekend marked my 20th year as a volunteer for the annual fund raising auction for WGBH-TV, Channel 2, Boston's public broadcasting station, I can't believe it's been that many years already! I've worked both in front of and behind the cameras over the years and whether I've volunteered for 6 months in preparation for the auction or during auction week only, it's always been a fulfilling experience. This year the auction took advantage of technology more than ever before and people are still able to bid online here.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:12:00 PM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Amazing Cin!!! You should be so proud. I just know you are....and every right.

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:16:00 PM, Blogger Melli said...

That is really WONDERFUL Cinders! Like I say -- I've done a LOT of volunteering through the years - but mostly through my kids schools - occassionally through a church or youth organization. But I don't have ANYTHING that I've stuck with for all THAT long! You should be very proud of that! (and I would think they would recognize someone like you for all that volunteerism too!)

 
At Saturday, June 17, 2006 2:38:00 PM, Blogger PJ said...

That's an Awesome accomplishment, Cinders!

 
At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 1:59:00 PM, Anonymous AmberStar said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful!

 
At Friday, June 30, 2006 8:37:00 PM, Blogger Chi said...

Any more news on the job, Cin? Are you glad to be heading back to the work force? *s*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home