Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #1


This is my first TT and I thought I'd share a question I've had for a long time. What does Queen Elizabeth II carry in her pocketbook? I think she even carries one while wearing her crown, most definitely a fashion faux-pas! Here are my guesses as to what may be in her purse ... what do you think is in there?

Thirteen Things in Queen Elizabeth's Pocketbook?
1. Keys to the Tower of London.
2. A polishing cloth for her crown.
3. A crumpet for sudden hunger attacks.
5. Extra hatpins. (Oy! Those hats!)
4. Carrots for her horses.
6. Treats for her dogs.
7. A small fire extinguisher for stays at Windsor Castle.
8. A mini-sword in case she decides to "knight" someone on the spot.
9. A can of Royal Crown Cola.
10. A map of Buckingham Palace so she won't get lost in there.
11. A tube of Maybelline "Royal Red" lipstick.
12. Stamps with her own likeness, of course.
13. A Blackberry to check her e-mail. You can write to the Queen through her website.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!




4 Comments:

At Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:54:00 PM, Blogger Cin said...

Just testing my reincarnated blog!

 
At Friday, May 05, 2006 7:07:00 AM, Blogger LibertyBelle said...

Funny Hon! I loved this yesterday and today too!
great job.
Watch out with those templates, that bite! Remember to copy and save your template in Word, that way if you make a mistake, you can always put it back the way it was!
I learned the hard way!
:)
LL

 
At Friday, May 05, 2006 7:29:00 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Well, I'm here. And had to re-read the list, it's so cute and funny. As yesterday I enjoyed it and will again say, there is no Kotex in her purse, for one! *giggles*

SAVE your TEMPLATE!! It's hard to understand all there is with blogging and php. It takes a long time to figure it all out. :)

 
At Friday, May 05, 2006 11:25:00 AM, Blogger Chi said...

I am glad I got the chance to post here again...yout TT is delightfully funny! *s*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home